Each application received, managers quickly process, calculate the cost, coordinate it with the client, place an order, after which the delivery of the cargo is carried out on the chosen route exactly in time..
Types of wagons in railway transport
LLP «Alfert» offers various options for freight transport in the CIS. You can transport any volume of cargo in the cities of the CIS countries. Depending on the type of cargo, suitable rolling stock is selected for transport. For example, transportation of some goods requires a certain temperature regime. Specialists of the company «Alfert» will help to take into account all the nuances.
We offer a wide range of rolling stock:
- Covered wagons. Protect cargo from harmful weather conditions and from mechanical damage.
- Semi-cars. Common type of open wagons, which is usually used for the transport of raw materials.
- Containers. Will help deliver any cargo. He will not be afraid of any weather conditions. Possible options: 20 and 40 feet, 3 and 5 tons.
- Tanks. Specialized wagons for the transport of liquid goods, oil and petroleum products.
- Platform. Open Rolling Stock, which is used for the transport of large, oversized and long loads, timber products, as well as various machinery.